Uniqlo yesterday unveiled its new global headquarters in Ariake, near Tokyo Bay. At a media briefing at the new premises, Uniqlo City Tokyo, Tadashi Yanai, president of parent company Fast Retailing, said it represented the brand’s creative centre “for the sake of customers, vendors and society”.
The space is designed to feel spacious and promote freedom of movement. John Jay, Fast Retailing’s president of global creative, said the primary reasons for the new development were...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events