After 21 years in the region, TBWA's Asia president, Philip Brett, will take on a London-based role as global COO. The network has chosen Ian Pearman, currently CEO of Omnicom sister agency AMVBBDO in London, to take over as Asia president, effective 1 August.
Brett will remain in Singapore until Autumn to ensure a smooth transition, according to the agency. Pearman will lead all countries in Asia excluding Oceana, which continues to be...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events