TOKYO After Sydney and Singapore, marketing automation company Hubspot is now aiming to start operations in Japan by September 2016.
“We’re very serious and committed to this region,” said Kipp Bodnar, the company’s global CMO. “We understand it’s a fragmented region and are fully optimistic of growth in Asia.”
HubSpot has operated its blog in Japan for over a year now. According to Bodnar, Japan is among the countries in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events