Background and aim
When the Chinese experience any nasal discomfort from allergies, 55 percent of sufferers in the market don't seek any treatment, while the rest 45 percent will either see doctors or treat themselves, according to GSK stats.
Among self-treaters, only 11 percent will choose a nasal spray versus other over-the-counter OTC medication options like antihistamines or decongestants. Because of these limitations and also inconsistent allergy incidences, Glaxo...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events