From voice-activated personal assistants such as Apple’s Siri and Amazon’s Alexa to Tesla’s self-driving cars, airports using facial recognition for ID and security to room service delivered via robots, artificial intelligence AI is everywhere.
It’s no surprise then that the events industry has latched on to AI’s potentialthe technology offers planners the ability to enhance attendees’ experiences and build greater levels of engagement. And that’s just for starters.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events