In South Korea, one out of every four households is a single dwelling, and this trend is on the rise. While the well known term hon-bab eating alone reflects youngsters’ preference of enjoying their private time by themselves, a new term, hon-sul drinking alone, has more recently been added to the colloquial lexicon in Korea. Sales of alcoholic beverages in convenience stores have risen by 20 percent, and young people now often prefer to stop by a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events