When Procter Gamble’s Marc Pritchard took a swipe at the media supply chain during the IAB annual leadership meeting earlier this year, he brought home the urgency for a collective effort by the industry to address the transparency issue.
Pritchard’s clarion call resonated across global markets and has been paid close attention in China. It is globally the second largest internet advertising market after the US by revenue and yet is still fraught with invalid...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events