CHINA - Dior, Gucci and Louis Vuitton are the most successful luxury fashion brands in China when it comes to key opinion leader KOL engagement, according to a study completed by R3 and data-analytics firm Bomoda.
The company's comprehensive analysis has also named 400 leading bloggers and celebrities across China’s key social-media platforms, representing 25 iconic fashion brands.
The likes of Givenchy, Burberry and Zara are also present in the top 10...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events