Nearly half of Chinese consumers 45% feel their enthusiasm has sagged in the face of too many ecommerce sales events, according to a Nielsen China survey.
First-tier city residents as well as consumers with monthly income above RMB20,000 were the groups most tired of these ecommerce events.
They just have a quick look at the advertisements and notifications of promotions, but hardly shop impulsively, said Tommy Hong, vice president of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events