Advertising spend in Asia Pacific will grow by 5.6 percent in 2017 to US$156 billion, overshooting previous forecasts by 0.2 percent and ensuring the region holds its position as the second largest market after North America $196 billion, says the latest Magna Advertising Forecast report from IPG Mediabrands. Growth is then expected to slow slightly for the next two years before rising to 5.6 percent again in 2020.
The report shows that...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events