For more from last week's Brand Summit China conference, please see Consumer loyalty and growing individualism pose challenges.
Halloween may appear to be an odd choice to sell a beer brand, Matt Che, VP of marketing for Budweiser APAC North recognised, noting many in the FMCG space “try to associate with it, but few successfully.” Moreover, ROI around spending so much on special packaging and campaigns that tend to focus around a single...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events