Background and aim
Whilst te reo Māori has steadily seen an increase in a number of revitalisation efforts across New Zealandespecially in recent yearsactual te reo learning opportunities remain limited and sometimes inaccessible.
So, for Te Wiki o te reo Māori Māori Language Week 2018, which ran from September 10 through 16, Spark wanted to do something truly useful to help. Being both a Kiwi company and a technology...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events