Heading up the office will be Charles Robinson as director of operations for Singapore. He will report to Ben Taylor, who was recently named president of Jack Morton’s Asia-Pacific operations.
The Singapore office will service its clients through launching new products, brands services and ideas engaging customers, consumers and communities aligning employees and channels, and building strong experience brands. The company said that the new office fills an immediate need to support existing and new...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events