Advertising must be combination of “Mad Men and math men”
Cindy Gallop, founder and CEO of IfWeRanTheWorld.com and former chairman of BBH New York, said advertising in the future must be data-informed, not data-driven. “The opportunity for the future is Mad Men plus math men, creativity plus data, advertising plus technology,” she said. Christian Toksvig, vice president, business development at Getty Images, told Campaign Asia that many advertisers are crazy about metrics...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events