The YouTube APAC Ads Leaderboard, provided by Google, shows the top ad in each of 12 APAC markets.
The build up to the holiday season across Asia-Pacific saw advertisers turn to celebrities, musicians, or other famous people, as well as offering special holiday messages. The online fashion store ZALORA in Singapore, for example, collaborated with a famous Korean fashion icon to promote her new brand, while smartphone ads from Samsung in Australia and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events