This video expertly blends a bit of absurdity into a sweet family story, and in so doing proves the brand has genuine empathy for rural families that get separated because of economic necessity. Better yet, the company is backing up that concern with Tesco Lotus Pracharat Plantation Project, an initiative that trains people to grow crops other than rice during the dry season and then buys the resulting vegetables for Tesco supermarkets.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events