A purpose is a tricky thing for a brand to have.
The other day, our pal Ad Nut wrote about a brand that would probably be best leaving well enough alone see Hot Wheels shows that not every brand needs a higher purpose. Today, I've seen two examples of brands trying to show concern for the environmentone succesful and the other not so much.
The video above was made by...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events