This campaign by Grey Group Singapore for Weber Grills aims to convince Singaporeans to partake in 'Sky grilling'cooking copious chunks of meat and maybe a few token veggies with one's family members among a sea of window panes on the balcony of one's high-rise apartment building.
Ad Nut, of course, is more familiar with grilling in the wilderness, using real charcoal rather than a gas-powered appliance. But in crowded Asia, you get your...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events