Japan’s low birth rate has been discussed ad nauseam. But people have been slow to confront the reasons. When they do, they usually cite lifestyle choices or female infertility. Yet male infertility looks to be just as big an issue. In an interview with the Japan Times in May, an expert on the subject, Dr Teruaki Iwamoto, noted that in the 10 percent of married couples that experience infertility in Japan, men and women contribute equally to the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events