Ash Be Nimble, a Malaysia-borne apparel brand, claims it will offer women empowerment against handbag snatchers with a device that can be remotely detonated by an SMS to release smoke and indelible dyelike a bag of cash in a bank-heist movie. The brand has a sign-up form on its website for women who are interested in carrying around an armed explosive in an attractive leather-encased doodad. Availability and pricing are not specified.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events