Online dating site eHarmony wants to help singles in Australia reclaim Valentine's Day from couples by going back to an age-old tradition sending cards to one's crushes on this ocassion.
Apparently, 44 percent of Aussie singles have never received a Valentine's Day card, and nearly a third haven't received one in over a decade, according to an online survey commissioned by eHarmony. The findings prompted the algorithm-based dating site to launch the 'Be my...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events