Whatever your position on Donald Trump, it's fair to say the man is a veritable fount of creative inspiration. Back in February, his bluster about building a boundary between Mexico and the US led Diesel to launch a campaign called Make love not walls’. Trump’s intolerance was a chance for the brand to mark itself out as a supporter of inclusivity in characteristically colourful style.
While Trump is a source of bemusement in Japan,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events