You probably haven’t heard of Nidec Corporation, but you might have experienced some of its handiwork. The Japanese electric motor maker’s products apparently feature in everything from disk drives to cars.
The company’s latest concept brings IoT to the world of Chinese restaurants. A video presents an ingenious solution for people who are too tactless, clumsy or indeed lazy to manipulate a Lazy Susan by hand.
Nidec’s Smart China Table’ is...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events