Do you secretly resent the fact that no one notices your occasional generous acts of charity Then 7-Eleven can oblige. The convenience store chain developed a wall for two of its stores in Taiwan complete with robotic hands that burst into applause whenever people drop change into a donation box.
The Rhythm of Love Wall’ was developed by ADK Taiwan and Party, along with Bye Bye World, a Japanese technology company that apparently specialises in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events