As part of recent pledges to step up brand safeguards for advertisers, Google has announced it is now working with third party vendors to provide brand safety reporting on YouTube.
Google says it is working with three MRC-accredited firms and will begin integrating their technologies in the weeks ahead. Campaign Asia-Pacific has learned that the three firms are Integral Ad Science, Double Verify and ComScore.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events