Dentsu Aegis Network Korea is promoting its chief strategy officer Woohyun Nam to the chief executive's seat. Effective May 1, he will succeed current CEO Yoshihiro Nagai, who is returning to a role at Dentsu Inc. in Japan.
Nam first joined DAN more than a decade ago as a communications planning director at Carat Korea, but was quickly promoted to general manager and was credited with doubling the agency's staff and billings. He went...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events