Note to desktop users Hover mouse to expand captions on above pictures move mouse away from picture to collapse
Conversations around gender equality in the workplace have come a long way since the 1950s. But recent events in the industrya party at Cannes that vetted female invitees based on looks, a Cannes-winning ad that many thought condoned rape, recent incendiary comments by Kevin Robertsmake it seem like just that a conversation...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events