Chin Su Yuen was not speaking in code she should know coding is her forte. But the PR agencies she approached had a hard time understanding her Singaporean startup, MomoCentral.
Quite a number of them did not grasp that MomoCentral was a tech freelancer marketplace, or even how online marketplaces worked. One agency was adamant it wanted to angle a media pitch around how the company secured funding, until Chin pointed out that...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events