Disruptive innovation, the term used for technological advances which involve the internet of things IoT, artificial intelligence AI and big data, has been making inroads into the advertising industry. In addition, technologies such as machine learning and AI modules, which until several years ago were only available to a small number of experts, have become widely and reasonably available and are being applied in various ways.
My vote for the two top disruptive...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events