McCann recently appointed Hiroaki Mori as president and CEO for Japan. While Mori began his career at one of Japan's biggest institutionsHakuhodohe has lived and worked in a number of international markets and believes in the value of different perspectives. Here, he discusses how a more open-minded approach could contribute to the future of Japanese advertising. Responses have been edited and condensed for clarity.
Why did you move to McCann...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events