Weber Shandwick has acquired China-focused business intelligence firm Bomoda, effective immediately, to expand its data science and measurement capablities. Terms of the deal were not disclsoed.
At the same time, Weber Shandwick also announced the acquisition of Resolute Digital, a full-service digital marketing firm based in New York.
In a statement released, Darren Burns, president, China, and chair, creativity and innovation, APAC, said Weber Shandwick and Bomoda had worked...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events