“The bank has gone through a significant strategic transformation, Hubertus Kuelps, group head of communications and branding, told Campaign Asia-Pacific. We declared that transformation complete early in the year. The rebranding gives us chance to demonstrate that.”
The company's global group CMO, Johan Jervoe, added that the time is right for a brand relaunch because after a challenging time, respect is coming back in the financial services sector. After an extensive restructuring...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events