IPG Mediabrands announced the launch of mTraction TV Sync in Indonesia last Friday. The platform tracks track real-time TV commercials and syncs digital advertising to the TV ads to help brands deliver cross-screen communication over a unified platform. The initiative is a collaboration between IPG Mediabrands' mobile marketing and tech agency Ansible Indonesia and Singapore-based mobile intelligence agency Affle.
Speaking to Campaign Asia-Pacific, Anuj Khanna Sohum, CEO and chairman of Affle, said the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events