From tropical islands in China and the South Pacific to once sleepy capitals transformed by multi-billion-dollar infrastructure projects, we count down the region's five fastest emerging destinations for business events in 2017.
The Sri Lankan capital is in the midst of a mega- construction boom, with projects including a US$3.5 billion Light Rail Transit system and Colombo Port City, a Chinese-backed US$1.4 billion financial hub with malls, luxury hotels,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events