Rola and Kenichi Endo were the most popular celebrities among brands last year, according to a ranking by Nihon Monitor, Japan’s oldest TV research company. Rola, a 27-year-old TV personality and fashion model, endorsed a total of 15 brands. Endo, a 56-year-old actor and writer, endorsed 12.
Other in-demand figures included actresses Suzu Hirose, Mitsuki Takahata and Haruka Ayase, members of the pop group Arashi and tennis player Kei Nishikori.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events