More and more people are turning to home voice assistants to do everything from answering their phones to placing online shopping orders and providing diversions such as trivia games. Major tech companies are pioneering in the field, but Amazon’s Echo smart speakers are dominating with about 70 percent of the market, according to eMarketer. Unit sales could top 10 million this year, Digitimes, an Asian tech publication, reported in June, citing unnamed sources.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events