Ecommerce is now a big and growing share of many FMCG product categories across the world. China, Europe and the US are the biggest ecommerce markets globally, and there is a lot brands at home can learn from these giants. Personal-care brands like Inoherb in China and Dollar Shave Club in the US have leveraged ecommerce to disrupt and capture market share from strong, well-established brands like Olay and Gillette.
In many cases, these brands...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events