Recently a NASA scientist publicly refuted claims made by Gwyneth Paltrow's website Goop with regards to the supposed healing powers of the Body Vibes stickers it sells. Yes, stickers.
After the scientists's comments in a Gizmodo story went viral, Goop came out with a statement denying any wrongdoing. Obviously, that is the worst possible response, and right on cue, it prompted an even heavier backlash from the internet community.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events