Sanook is the leading online service provider for Thai consumers with respect to entertainment, information, commerce and community services. Through its operating subsidiaries, Sanook currently engages in a variety of internet-related businesses, including portal, internet advertising, instant messaging, mobile value-added services, e-commerce, classifieds and casual games.
The deal comes shortly after Tencent reportedly acquired a Google backed Chinese social networking company for US$60 million.
The acquisition marks another step for Tencent, which leads China's online game...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events