Australia sees first wide-scale programmatic OOH campaign
In a campaign for the Association of Data-driven Marketing and Advertising ADMA, Affinity created hyper-targeted and personalised messaging delivered via oOhmedia’s digital OOH network.
The advertising agency overlaid data from ADMA, oOh and the top 100 biggest advertising spenders to identify prospective delegates for its Global Forum conference.
A total of 4,800 people working in approximately 500 companies...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events