Singapore Press Holdings has announced a 16.9 percent decrease in advertising revenue across the business year-on-year, amounting to a significant SG$102.5 million US$75.7 million.
The publisher released its financial earnings report yesterday, in which it said full-year net profit stood at SG$350.1 million US$258.5 million, a 32 percent rise. However, revenue from SPH’s media business dropped 13 percent compared to 2016, a decrease of SG$108.8 million US...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events