In a year characterised by uncertainty and disruption, geopolitics has unduly influenced tourism and the business events industry. And nowhere is this more evident than across the Korean Peninsula.
For destination marketers and convention bureaus in South Korea, battling economic sanctions from China while weathering a growing threat of nuclear war has proved difficult, but in the country’s capital, the Seoul Tourism Organisation STO remains steadfast in its quest to attract business, especially from the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events