Communicating via SMS, not email, is key. Delivery in one to two days, not a week, is the norm.
When it comes to buying luxury goods online in China, western e-retailers like Mr Porter lag behind local ones like Tmall, WeChat, JD, Yintai and Secoo, according to a joint report by ContactLab and Exane BNP Paribas.
The latter group taking the lead on both physical...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events