Chinese social-media agencies Resonance China and Skye Media have agreed to merge in a deal expected to be finalised next month, Campaign Asia-Pacific has exclusively learned.
When that happens, the agencies will be united under the Resonance brand, as the Shanghai-based firm is the larger and more widely recognised of the two.
Paul McNeill, founder of Beijing-based Skye Media, will become joint managing partner of the new firm, and will head...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events