Last week, the co-founders of Redlab launched Tellscore, Thailand's first automated platform for brands to meet micro influencers.
Thus far, the platform has helped amplify campaigns for dairy brand Dutchmill and Wacoal.
With campaign success measured through impression-oriented metrics such as visibility and engagements, the platform remains at the top of the buyer decision funnel, building sentiment and recall with comments, shares, participation and likes.
Tellscore disrupts the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events