RGA has officially launched in Tokyo after a long preparation period. Masami Sammy’ Hazui, who was formerly head of mobile strategy for Rakuten Group, will lead the Tokyo office.
Campaign first reported the New York-based company’s intention to build a business in Japan in June 2016.
In an interview in Tokyo, RGA’s Asia-Pacific EVP Jim Moffatt said the company did not have a formal arrangement with any major...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events