Subtle changes near the top of this year’s ranking of Japan's top 100 brands reflect important changes in consumer dynamics.
For a third year running, Panasonic is the brand that Japanese consumers apparently hold in the highest regard, according to Campaign’s annual study into the top 1000 brands in Asia. Campaign conducts the study in partnership with Nielsen across 13 Asia-Pacific markets.
Although Panasonic is struggling to modernise and is weighed...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events