New Zealand-based adtech startup Postr has announced the opening of new offices in Singapore and Australia, its first outside its Wellington headquarters.
Founded in 2014, Postr offers consumers sponsored content and mobile services via white-labelled lock-screen apps, launched in partnership with mobile carriers.
The company has expanded its senior leadership by hiring Krishan Patel as chief revenue officer. Patel was previously vice president of global business development and strategy at Amobee,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events