Jasmine Xu, PG's president for e-business and branding for Greater China, speaking at a Mobile Marketing Association conference in Shanghai last month, brought up the well-worn adage that while everyone knows half of their adspend is wasted, they don’t know which half. “This is no exaggeration, she said, noting that in China, anti-fraud research reported at least 30.2 percent of traffic being abnormal or invalid.
Fake traffic is a global problem, she emphasised,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events