Like many large, well-established companies, Panasonic is in need of revitalisation. It’s a global household name that consistently ranks near the top of Campaign’s Asia’s Top 1000 Brands survey, but the chances are that the average consumer would struggle to define what it stands for, or what marks it out from a multitude of other consumer electronics names.
The company is well aware of this, and also of the growing threat from smaller enterprises...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events